BI Developer – £50,000
A BI Developer is required for a group company of a global manufacturer who are investing in development modern analytical products in data, analytics, and the visualisation space. If you’re an experienced BI Developer and have worked for a manufacturer, looking to get stuck into global projects then apply now!
Salary circa £50,000 dependant on experience
Other package information discussed at interview.
BI Developer Responsibilities:
- Working remotely within an EMEA team for a global manufacturer, the team will be working with a focus on migrating the division to a new reporting solution.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Work with the team on Dynamics 365 migration projects.
- Work with business analysts to ensure all data is available to support the business reporting requirements
- Developing data visualisations and dashboards to display analysis to end users
- Designing and implementing KPI’s allowing clients to make accurate and informed decisions
- Building ETL processes to process and load data ready for presentation in dashboards and visualisations
- Following development best practices and architecture guidelines
BI Developer Requirements:
- Previous experience as a BI Developer
- Experience working for a manufacturer
- T-SQL + SSRS Experience
- Power BI knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Other languages will be advantageous.