IT Information Security Manager / IT Security Manager
Hybrid (2-3 days office based per month)
Up to £55,000
An award winning and rapidly growing organisation are investing heavily in their IT department throughout 2022. The next key hire for them will be reporting to the IT Director and taking ownership of driving IT Security best practice. You will be collaborating with stakeholders across the business to ensure processes and systems are as they should be.
Salary up to £55,000 dependant on experience
Hybrid working (2-3 office days per month)
33 days holiday including bank holidays
Health cash plan
IT Information Security Manager / IT Security Manager Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the IT Director you will be responsible for taking ownership of IT Security within the organisation
- Develop new processes and procedures.
- Ensure NCSC Cyber Essentials Certification is maintained.
- Ensure GDPR compliance within the business
- Work with stakeholders to undertake IT risk assessments.
- Work with stakeholders, particularly HR to ensure that IT compliance training is up to standard and being adopted by the entire organisation.
- Lead implementation of ISO 27001
- Manage IT Security audits with internal and external partners
- Have responsibility for Cyber Security Incident Management.
- Involvement in a range of IT Projects.
IT Information Security Manager / IT Security Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in a similar IT Information Security Manager / IT Security Manager position.
- Working knowledge of ISO 27001
- Familiarity with common cyber security attack methods.
- Good practical knowledge of GDPR
- Qualifications such as SSCP, CISSP, CISM will be advantageous.
- Experience in a hands-on technical position will be beneficial.
- A willingness to travel to sites around the South East and Midlands when required (typically 2-3 days a month).