Software Test Engineer
Commutable from Salisbury, Fordingbridge, Romsey, Amesbury
Salary – up to £35,000
Software Test Engineer required to join a global supplier of audio solutions, providing to a range of clients requiring premium sound technology. The Software Test Engineer must have demonstrable experience in Python programming. Additionally, it is advantageous to have experience in ISTQB or equivalent but not essential.
You will be required to be commutable from Commutable from Salisbury, Fordingbridge, Romsey, Amesbury.
- Up to £35,000 depending on experience
- 23 days paid holiday,
- Hybrid working (2-3 days in office)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Lunch
- Free parking
- Other benefits to be disclosed at interview.
Software Test Engineer Position
- As a Test Engineer, you will be responsible for the testing of product software and target device applications
- Working from initial software specifications you will develop and run test plans for customer acceptance testing, partner compliance, supporting software releases related to customer support
- Develop software test plans for the purpose of testing our products, resolving inconsistencies and issues without supervision
- Running and recording of tests, proving compliance of software to specification
- Assist the production team with their requirements via the use of Python
- Plan software development and regression test times and feed back to manager
- Support compliance requirements including working with third party test houses and compliance hardware/software engineers
- Relevant higher education or degree qualification or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience of software test engineering
- Experience of programming languages (ideally in Python)
- Ability to travel independently
- Commutable from Salisbury, Fordingbridge, Romsey, Amesbury
- Other advantageous skills/experience such as ISTQB, BBST and Linux
This position caters to a well-rounded Software Test Engineer seeking the next step in their career, with a keen eager to implement their Test knowledge to their fullest and to work with a well-established company who are known globally.